- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Cuban style beans
- 2 cups organic sour cream
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 avacodo
- 6 ears of corn, roasted
- 6 tomatillos
- 2 limes
- 3 sprigs cilantro
- 1 tablespoon mexican onion
- Roast the corn on a grill. When it is cool enough to handle, cut the corn off the husk with a sharp knife. Put the corn aside.
- In a large baking dish layer the beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese.
- Bake in a 375* oven for 35 minutes.
- While the dip is baking, smash the avacodos with the lime juice of two limes.
- Roast the tomatillos, then puree them with the onion and cilantro, and add to the guacamole. When the dip is cooked, spread quacamole on top and serve with tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More