- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Cuban style beans
- 2 cups organic sour cream
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 avacodo
- 6 ears of corn, roasted
- 6 tomatillos
- 2 limes
- 3 sprigs cilantro
- 1 tablespoon mexican onion
- Roast the corn on a grill. When it is cool enough to handle, cut the corn off the husk with a sharp knife. Put the corn aside.
- In a large baking dish layer the beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese.
- Bake in a 375* oven for 35 minutes.
- While the dip is baking, smash the avacodos with the lime juice of two limes.
- Roast the tomatillos, then puree them with the onion and cilantro, and add to the guacamole. When the dip is cooked, spread quacamole on top and serve with tortilla chips.
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More