- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Cuban style beans
- 2 cups organic sour cream
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 avacodo
- 6 ears of corn, roasted
- 6 tomatillos
- 2 limes
- 3 sprigs cilantro
- 1 tablespoon mexican onion
- Roast the corn on a grill. When it is cool enough to handle, cut the corn off the husk with a sharp knife. Put the corn aside.
- In a large baking dish layer the beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese.
- Bake in a 375* oven for 35 minutes.
- While the dip is baking, smash the avacodos with the lime juice of two limes.
- Roast the tomatillos, then puree them with the onion and cilantro, and add to the guacamole. When the dip is cooked, spread quacamole on top and serve with tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More