- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 to 1/2 of a bottle of Rasberry flavored Zinfandel
- 2 handfulls of frozen Raspberries.
- Pour the wine into the Magic Bullet cup.
- Put the Raspberries in there as well. Screw on the cross blade.
- Put on the power base for ten to twenty seconds.
- Pour into a martini glass and enjoy!
NotesI created this as a cheap subsistute to buying wine coolers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Get Cookin'See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More