- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 to 1/2 of a bottle of Rasberry flavored Zinfandel
- 2 handfulls of frozen Raspberries.
- Pour the wine into the Magic Bullet cup.
- Put the Raspberries in there as well. Screw on the cross blade.
- Put on the power base for ten to twenty seconds.
- Pour into a martini glass and enjoy!
NotesI created this as a cheap subsistute to buying wine coolers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More