- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 to 1/2 of a bottle of Rasberry flavored Zinfandel
- 2 handfulls of frozen Raspberries.
- Pour the wine into the Magic Bullet cup.
- Put the Raspberries in there as well. Screw on the cross blade.
- Put on the power base for ten to twenty seconds.
- Pour into a martini glass and enjoy!
NotesI created this as a cheap subsistute to buying wine coolers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More