- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 medium sized flank steak
- 1/2 c soy sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 T roasted garlic
- 1/2 t grated ginger
- 1 c panko
- 3/4 c cornstarch
- canola oil for frying
- Slice flank steak diagonally across the grain about 1/2" thick and butterfly.
- Combine soy sauce, egg, garlic, and ginger.
- Put each piece of meat in ziplock bag and add marinade.
- Marinate meat for 4-6 hours or overnight
- Mix together Panko and cornstarch
- Coat each piece of meat with panko mixture, patting in well.
- Fry in 350 degree oil, about 5 minutes on each side, or until panko is lightly browned
- Drain on cooling rack
NotesI really like cooking with Flank steak, and am always looking for new ways to make it. This has a definite asian flavor to it, and the crunch that I love
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Delightful DessertsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More