- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 large handful fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 2 Tbls white vinegar
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Marinate meat for 1 - 8 hours.
- Grill as desired!
- Makes a nice table sauce too! (not if you've had raw meat in it)
NotesSince I moved away from Southern California, I really miss Carne Asada. This marinade is AWESOME. I added cumin to Tyler Florence recipe and it's definitely a keeper!! You could also use it on Chicken!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
The Social Cookbook
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More