- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 large handful fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 2 Tbls white vinegar
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Marinate meat for 1 - 8 hours.
- Grill as desired!
- Makes a nice table sauce too! (not if you've had raw meat in it)
NotesSince I moved away from Southern California, I really miss Carne Asada. This marinade is AWESOME. I added cumin to Tyler Florence recipe and it's definitely a keeper!! You could also use it on Chicken!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
MidLife Road Trip's
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More