- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- For the Sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Mix parsley, oregano, red pepper flakes (if you are using) and garlic in a food processor or blender and mix until combined. Drizzle in olive oil and red wine vinegar and process until combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Let set for at least 1 hours.
- For the Steak
- Season steak with salt and pepper. Grill over medium high heat for 5 minutes on each side for medium rare. Let rest for 5 minutes.
NotesChimichurri is a great sauce for summer - the flavors just dance off of your tongue!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More