- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryMy mother made this dish in the 70's for my family.
Serve with baked potatoes (bake at 400 degrees for 50 minutes) medium potato when your fork guilds in its done.
- 1 lb flat- iron steak
- 1 stick of butter
- 16 ounce of mushrooms cleaned and sliced( white )
- 1 bottle of Heinz 57 sauce
- Make sauce while steak is broiling.
- Broil steak for 6 minutes per side for med-rare.
- Melt 1/2 stick butter in fry pan
- Add mushroom and sauté for 5- 8 minutes
- Add 57 sauce 2/3 bottle or as saucy as you like.
- sauté on medium for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve over Steak