- Cooking Time: 35 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 package of flatbread
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 to 1 grilled red pepper
- 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil
- 1 garlic clove
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare Alfredo sauce.
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper, and place in a skillet over medium-low heat with 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Cook chicken breast for about 4 minutes on one side, flip over, and cook chicken breast on the other side, this should take about 3 to 4 minutes. Slice chicken breast into small slices.
- Peel garlic clove, cut in half, and rub cut garlic clove over the flat bread. Place cooked sliced chicken breast onto flatbread.
- Coat the bread with Alfredo sauce, with half of the grilled red peppers, and sprinkle over bread with mozzarella cheese on top of everything.
- Place into the oven and heat until the mozzarella cheese melts, this should take 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and top with remaining grilled red peppers and add chopped basil before serving.
- How to grill peppers
- Preheat broiler.
- Lightly coat the red pepper with olive oil.
- Grill peppers under the broiler until the skin turns black and the pepper softens slightly.
- Place pepper into a paper bag to cool for approximately 20 minutes, and then peal off the blackened skin.
NotesA new spin on pizza.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More