- Cooking Time: 35 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 package of flatbread
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 to 1 grilled red pepper
- 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil
- 1 garlic clove
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare Alfredo sauce.
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper, and place in a skillet over medium-low heat with 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Cook chicken breast for about 4 minutes on one side, flip over, and cook chicken breast on the other side, this should take about 3 to 4 minutes. Slice chicken breast into small slices.
- Peel garlic clove, cut in half, and rub cut garlic clove over the flat bread. Place cooked sliced chicken breast onto flatbread.
- Coat the bread with Alfredo sauce, with half of the grilled red peppers, and sprinkle over bread with mozzarella cheese on top of everything.
- Place into the oven and heat until the mozzarella cheese melts, this should take 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and top with remaining grilled red peppers and add chopped basil before serving.
- How to grill peppers
- Preheat broiler.
- Lightly coat the red pepper with olive oil.
- Grill peppers under the broiler until the skin turns black and the pepper softens slightly.
- Place pepper into a paper bag to cool for approximately 20 minutes, and then peal off the blackened skin.
NotesA new spin on pizza.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More