- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
BackstoryI grew up watching my Aunt make this for parties. I have it etched into my mind from so many years of enjoying it. It's a quick fix and a big hit. Summer BBQ's are a perfect occasion for this cold salad.
- 1 box Tri-Colored Pasta
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can baby corn on the cobs (cut each tiny cob into 3 smaller sections)
- 1 Pkg. Pepperoni
- 3/4 cup sliced black olives (optional)
- 1 bottle Zesty Italian Dressing
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta as directed on box. Prepare fresh veggies and put them in a large bowl with the corn cobs as you are waiting for pasta to cook. When pasta is finished, cold rinse while in colander, and put into the bowl with veggies. Add 3/4-full pkg. of Pepperoni (depending on your taste), olives, most or all of the bottle of dressing, and dash with salt and pepper. Mix Thoroughly, chill, Mix before serving.