- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 cup Whole milk
- 1 TB Light Brown Sugar with nut extracts; 1 TB Granulated sugar for Fruit oils or anise
- 2 TB unsalted butter, melted
- Pinch of Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Almond, Coconut, Hazelnut extract, or Orange, Lemon or Lime oil
- (Optional With Citrus flavors, add 1/2 tsp of Zest)
- 1 cup flour
- Olive or Canola oil for crepe pan
- Combine all liquid ingredients in a blender with sugar and salt; blend thoroughly.
- Add flour 2 TB at a time and pulse before each addition until all flour is added, then blend for 1 minute until smooth.
- Place batter in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
- Heat a 7 in skillet or crepe pan and brush lightly with oil.
- Pour ~ 3 -4 TB of batter into the heated pan while tilting to spread the batter over the bottom of the pan.
- Crepe is done when edges turn light brown.
- Turn out onto paper towel & cool
NotesThis is basically a sweet crêpe with added flavor.
Growers' Giveback Potluck
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More