- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bottle vodka
- 1 pound of fresh cranberries or zest from 12 lemons
- Pour your vodka into a large container (wide mouth gallon drink jars are perfect), and add either the lemon or cranberries.
- The longer you let the infused vodka sit, the stronger the flavor and color will be. I like to leave mine in the fridge for about six weeks.
- When it’s done to your liking, strain the fruit out by pouring it through cheesecloth, then decant it back into the original bottles.
- Replace the original label with one of your own.
Cooking with Sabra
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More