- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bottle vodka
- 1 pound of fresh cranberries or zest from 12 lemons
- Pour your vodka into a large container (wide mouth gallon drink jars are perfect), and add either the lemon or cranberries.
- The longer you let the infused vodka sit, the stronger the flavor and color will be. I like to leave mine in the fridge for about six weeks.
- When it’s done to your liking, strain the fruit out by pouring it through cheesecloth, then decant it back into the original bottles.
- Replace the original label with one of your own.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More