FLAVORFUL & COLORFUL STUFFED PEPPERS
Flavorful & Colorful Stuffed Peppers
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Sweet Yellow Peppers
- 10 Grape or Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1 cup of cooked black beans (if you're in a hurry canned work well, just drain & rinse)
- 1 cup of cooked brown rice
- 1/4 cup minced sweet onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt
- dash hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
Cut yellow peppers in half lengthwise.
Rinse and dry completely.
Sprinkle with olive oil.
Dust with sea salt to taste.
Bake for 20 minutes in pre-heated 375 degree oven
In a large bowl combine black beans, rice, minced onion.
Season with hot sauce. I use Intensity Academy Garlic Goodness.
Toss in spinach and tomatoes.
Stuff peppers evenly with mixture.