- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a shallow bowl, combine butter and soy sauce; dip chicken on both sides.
- Place in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic salt and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
NotesThis is one of those dishes that makes you wonder how something so friggin simple could be so good! It also uses pantry staples that most cooks should already have on hand. Add some broccoli and maybe a salad on the side and your done!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More