- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a shallow bowl, combine butter and soy sauce; dip chicken on both sides.
- Place in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic salt and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
NotesThis is one of those dishes that makes you wonder how something so friggin simple could be so good! It also uses pantry staples that most cooks should already have on hand. Add some broccoli and maybe a salad on the side and your done!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
MidLife Road Trip's
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More