- Cooking Time: 8 hours
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 boneless beef chuck roast (2 1/2 lbs. each)
- 1 envelope Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- 3/4 cup water.
- Place roast in 5 qt. crock pot.
- In bowl combine all envelope mixes and water.
- Pour over meat, cover and cook on low for 7 - 8 hours.
NotesMy friend brought this to a pot luck and every one wanted the recipe. It is so different from mine I like to make it for a change.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
MidLife Road Trip's
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More