- Cooking Time: 8 hours
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 boneless beef chuck roast (2 1/2 lbs. each)
- 1 envelope Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- 3/4 cup water.
- Place roast in 5 qt. crock pot.
- In bowl combine all envelope mixes and water.
- Pour over meat, cover and cook on low for 7 - 8 hours.
NotesMy friend brought this to a pot luck and every one wanted the recipe. It is so different from mine I like to make it for a change.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More