- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® yellow cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- Tray or cardboard, covered with foil
- 2 containers Betty Crocker® Whipped vanilla frosting
- Assorted food colors
- About 40 small round candy-coated fruit-flavored chewy candies
- Assorted colors Betty Crocker® decorating icing (in 4.25-oz tubes) or Betty Crocker® Easy Flow decorating icing (in 6.4-oz cans)
- 1 roll Betty Crocker® Fruit by the Foot® Green Apple Wave® chewy fruit snack (from 4.5-oz box)
- 2 edible pansy or silk daisy flowers
- Heat oven to 350°(325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Make cake as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan. Cool 15 minutes. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Cut cake lengthwise in half. Continue cutting each piece to form flip-flop shape as shown in diagram. Place pieces on tray. Freeze pieces uncovered about 1 hour for easier frosting if desired.
- In small bowl, mix 1 cup frosting with food color to make desired color; frost sides of each flip-flop. In another small bowl, mix 1 cup frosting with second food color to make desired color; frost top of each flip-flop. Place small candies around side edge of each flip-flop to look like jewels. Decorate top of each flip-flop with decorating icing. Cut two 6-inch pieces from fruit roll; cut pieces lengthwise in half. Arrange on flip-flops for straps. Just before serving, top with flowers. Store loosely covered.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Follow High Altitude directions on cake mix box.
NotesThis is from bettycrocker.com. Can't wait to make it!
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More