- Cooking Time: 95
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 3/4 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup plus 6 Tbsp. thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, divided
- Divide strawberries among 6 dessert glasses. Stir boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add cold
- water and ice cubes; stir until ice is completely melted. Remove 3/4 cup of the gelatin; pour evenly over strawberries in each glass. Refrigerate 20 minutes or until gelatin is set but not firm.
- Add 1 cup of the whipped topping to remaining gelatin; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Spoon evenly over gelatin in glasses.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Garnish each parfait with 1 Tbsp. of the remaining whipped topping.
- Nutrition (per serving)
- Calories 50
- Total fat 2 g
- Saturated fat 2 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 45 mg
- Carbohydrate 6 g
- Dietary fiber 0 g
- Sugars 3 g
- Protein 1 g
- Vitamin A 0 %DV
- Vitamin C 15 %DV
- Calcium 0 %DV
- Iron 0 %DV
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More