- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 20
- 20g beeswax
- 80ml jojoba oil
- 40 drops bergamot essential oil
- 30 drops lime distilled essential oil
- 40 drops jasmine essential oil
- 20 drops ylang ylang essential oil
- 20 drops clove essential oil
- 20 drops cedarwood Atlas essential oil
- 20 drops patchouli essential oil
- 1. Melt the beeswax with the jojoba oil and cool
- 2. Add the essential oils
- 3. Store in a clean container
- *Citric oils can cause skin irritation. Do not use before exposure to the sun.
- Use cedarwood oil cautiously during pregnancy. Avoid if there is a history of blood pressure or heart problems. Can be a skin irritant.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Foodie BabySee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More