- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach,thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 7x11 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Mix in the artichoke hearts, spinach and Parmesan cheese.
- Season with garlic and lemon juice.
- Spread evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cover, and let the dish bake uncovered for 5 more minutes, or until the surface is lightly browned.
NotesI found this recipe at allrecipes.com.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More