- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach,thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 7x11 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Mix in the artichoke hearts, spinach and Parmesan cheese.
- Season with garlic and lemon juice.
- Spread evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cover, and let the dish bake uncovered for 5 more minutes, or until the surface is lightly browned.
NotesI found this recipe at allrecipes.com.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More