- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- # 2 1/2 cups nut flour
- # 1/2 cup honey
- # 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- # 1/8 teaspoon salt
- # 4 eggs
- # 2 mashed bananas
- # 1/4 cup melted butter (if necessary)
- Just throw it all into a food processor, mixer, or blender, and combine. If the batter is really thick add the melted butter a little bit at a time until the batter is muffin consistency. I have never had to add it, but I live up here in the NW where the air is usually pretty moist.
- Line cupcake tins with paper cupcake liners. Spoon the batter into cupcake tins filling about 1/2 full (I use a 1/4 cup measuring cup so it goes faster).
- Bake at 375 degrees F (200 C) for about 15 minutes or until the muffins spring back when pressed.
NotesI got this off of another web site who said they got it from a Crones website. Great for Low carbing
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Fun appetizers and snacks
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More