- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 1 ounce squares semisweet chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 8 inch springform pan. dust with cocoa powder.
- Melt chocolate and butter.
- stir in sugar, cocoa powder, eggs and vanilla.
- pour into pan.
- bake for 30 minutes. let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More