- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 1 ounce squares semisweet chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 8 inch springform pan. dust with cocoa powder.
- Melt chocolate and butter.
- stir in sugar, cocoa powder, eggs and vanilla.
- pour into pan.
- bake for 30 minutes. let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More