FLOURLESS PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- Cooking Time: 10-11
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Bakers Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter (I use fresh ground peanut butter)
- Combine sugar and egg in mixing bowl, stiring till smooth.
- Add peanut butter and mix thoroughly.
- Roll into walnut size balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet 2" apart crisscross with fork.
- If it is to dry I just added another egg.
- The cookies are always good, gone and seem different every time.
- Bake 10-11 minutes at 375 degrees let cool on pan 1 minute before moving to cooling rack.
NotesGot this recipe from Kori Puckett of Vintagesweettreats, hope you enjoy we do, very fast and easy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More