- Cooking Time: 10-11
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Bakers Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter (I use fresh ground peanut butter)
- Combine sugar and egg in mixing bowl, stiring till smooth.
- Add peanut butter and mix thoroughly.
- Roll into walnut size balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet 2" apart crisscross with fork.
- If it is to dry I just added another egg.
- The cookies are always good, gone and seem different every time.
- Bake 10-11 minutes at 375 degrees let cool on pan 1 minute before moving to cooling rack.
NotesGot this recipe from Kori Puckett of Vintagesweettreats, hope you enjoy we do, very fast and easy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
GAES PTO Recipes
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More