- Cooking Time: 10-11
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryGot this recipe from Kori Puckett of Vintagesweettreats, hope you enjoy we do, very fast and easy.
- 1 Cup Bakers Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter (I use fresh ground peanut butter)
- Combine sugar and egg in mixing bowl, stiring till smooth.
- Add peanut butter and mix thoroughly.
- Roll into walnut size balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet 2" apart crisscross with fork.
- If it is to dry I just added another egg.
- The cookies are always good, gone and seem different every time.
- Bake 10-11 minutes at 375 degrees let cool on pan 1 minute before moving to cooling rack.