- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 8 small slices
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of parm
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- Italian seasoning to taste (oregano, basil, garlic, red pepper etc.)
- Whatever pizza toppings you prefer
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Grate or food process the cauliflower until it looks like snow
- Place in bowl and cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 5 minutes on high
- Let the Cauliflower cool
- Place in a cheesecloth or thin clean dishtowel and wring out moisture several times (NOTE: if you think all the moisture is out, wring it again. How dry you get the snow is essential in how your crust turns out.)
- After removing moisture place your snow and the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. Mix it together and form a ball shape.
- Place the ball on a pizza pan and spray with non-stick spray
- Flatten out the ball of ingredients in a round shape on your pizza pan
- Place pan in oven for about 10 minutes. I watch mine when it cooks because it is easy to overcook them. The color should be a light brown. The texture when fully cooked and cooled is supposed to be a thin crust type of pizza.
- After you take the crust out let it cool then add your prefered pizza toppings and place back in the oven. Broil on Low you just want to melt the cheese and heat up the toppings.
NotesThis recipe came from my household's attempt find ways to make our meals healthier without sacrificing taste or texture.
Submitted by: "Ashley Olszewski"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More