- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- # 2 1/2 cups nut flour
- # 1/2 cup honey
- # 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- # 1/8 teaspoon salt
- # 4 eggs
- # 2 mashed bananas
- # 1/4 cup melted butter (if necessary)
- Just throw it all into a food processor, mixer, or blender, and combine. If the batter is really thick add the melted butter a little bit at a time until the batter is muffin consistency. I have never had to add it, but I live up here in the NW where the air is usually pretty moist.
- Line cupcake tins with paper cupcake liners. Spoon the batter into cupcake tins filling about 1/2 full (I use a 1/4 cup measuring cup so it goes faster).
- Bake at 375 degrees F (200 C) for about 15 minutes or until the muffins spring back when pressed.
NotesI got this off of another web site who said they got it from a Crones website. Great for Low carbing
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More