FLU BUSTER TONIC
Flu Buster Tonic
- Servings: 8
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 cloves garlic (optional)
- 1/4 cup finely shredded ginger
- 2 tsp wasabi powder, or to taste
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 2-4 Tbs raw honey
In a blender, combine the vinegar, garlic (if desired), and ginger and blend until smooth. Pour through a fine strainer and press with the back of a spoon to extract as much juice as possible.
Whisk in the wasabi, cayenne, and honey.
Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator.
Serve 2 tablespoons at a time on an empty stomach.
Add to 1 cup hot water for a warming tonic.