- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 cloves garlic (optional)
- 1/4 cup finely shredded ginger
- 2 tsp wasabi powder, or to taste
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 2-4 Tbs raw honey
- In a blender, combine the vinegar, garlic (if desired), and ginger and blend until smooth. Pour through a fine strainer and press with the back of a spoon to extract as much juice as possible.
- Discard pulp.
- Whisk in the wasabi, cayenne, and honey.
- Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator.
- Serve 2 tablespoons at a time on an empty stomach.
- Add to 1 cup hot water for a warming tonic.
NotesThis homemade version of expensive tincture formulas sold in natural food stores has quite a kick! It stimulates circulation and really stands up to an assault on the immune system. Found this recipe at Publix.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Delicious Bahamian Recipes
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More