- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 cloves garlic (optional)
- 1/4 cup finely shredded ginger
- 2 tsp wasabi powder, or to taste
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 2-4 Tbs raw honey
- In a blender, combine the vinegar, garlic (if desired), and ginger and blend until smooth. Pour through a fine strainer and press with the back of a spoon to extract as much juice as possible.
- Discard pulp.
- Whisk in the wasabi, cayenne, and honey.
- Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator.
- Serve 2 tablespoons at a time on an empty stomach.
- Add to 1 cup hot water for a warming tonic.
NotesThis homemade version of expensive tincture formulas sold in natural food stores has quite a kick! It stimulates circulation and really stands up to an assault on the immune system. Found this recipe at Publix.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Nick's PicksSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More