- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant
- vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup amaretto liqueur
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen
- whipped topping, thawed
- In a medium bowl, mix together the vanilla pudding mix, milk and amaretto liqueur.
- Beat in the thawed frozen whipped topping.
- Chill 1 hour in the refrigerator before serving.
NotesA lovely vanilla flavored dip for fresh fruit. A friend shared this recipe with me. Especially good with strawberries, pineapple and bananas.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
It's all about that proteinSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More