- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant
- vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup amaretto liqueur
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen
- whipped topping, thawed
- In a medium bowl, mix together the vanilla pudding mix, milk and amaretto liqueur.
- Beat in the thawed frozen whipped topping.
- Chill 1 hour in the refrigerator before serving.
NotesA lovely vanilla flavored dip for fresh fruit. A friend shared this recipe with me. Especially good with strawberries, pineapple and bananas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More