- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant
- vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup amaretto liqueur
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen
- whipped topping, thawed
- In a medium bowl, mix together the vanilla pudding mix, milk and amaretto liqueur.
- Beat in the thawed frozen whipped topping.
- Chill 1 hour in the refrigerator before serving.
NotesA lovely vanilla flavored dip for fresh fruit. A friend shared this recipe with me. Especially good with strawberries, pineapple and bananas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More