- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 Cups
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Assorted apple wedges
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and pie spice until blended; fold in marshmallow creme. Serve with apple wedges.
NotesThis fast, fabulous dip is a family favorite. I like to serve it with red, green and yellow apple slices to make it more colorful
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Pizzoccheri Alla Valtellinesi
Summer Focaccia Basil SaladSee More