- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, broken into chunks
- Additional broken cookies, optional
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Fold in whipped topping and cookies.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Top with additional cookies if desired.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More