- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, broken into chunks
- Additional broken cookies, optional
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Fold in whipped topping and cookies.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Top with additional cookies if desired.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Italy or BustSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More