- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, broken into chunks
- Additional broken cookies, optional
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Fold in whipped topping and cookies.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Top with additional cookies if desired.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More