FLUFFY LIME SALAD
- 1 8 ounce can crushed pineapple
- 1 3 ounce package lime jello
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 3 ounces packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set the pineapple aside. In a saucepan, combine gelatin, water and reserved juice. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved. Refrigerate until syrupy, about 30 minutes.
In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until flully. Stir in gelatin mixture, walnuts, marshmallows and reserved pineapple. Fole in the whipped cream. Transfer to a 1 quart serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.