- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 Fluke fillets
- 6 Chives
- Salt T.T
- White pepper T.T
- Butchers twine
- Poaching Liquid:
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Cup white wine
- 2 Lemon, halved (slice second lemon for garnish)
- 2 Celery stalks, large dice
- 1 Ounce mushrooms, split
- 2 Garlic Cloves, smashed
- 1 Shallot, diced
- 1 Tablespoon whole black pepper
- Salt T.T
- Combine water, white wine, celery, mushrooms, shallots, garlic, whole black pepper, halved lemons (squeeze some juice out first) and a few slices of lemon in a saute pan.
- Bring to simmer.
- Cut chives into 1 inch pieces.
- Place chives on fillets and roll them up, tie with butchers twine to secure.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place your fillets in the poaching liquid.
- Turn your fish over once the first side becomes opaque.
- It takes 7-10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More