- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1/2-cup mushrooms
- 1 (8 by 14-inch) piece focaccia
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for preparing pan and garnishing
- 1 1/2 cups canned whole tomatoes
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella ball
- 1/2 cup shredded regular mozzarella
- 20-40 fresh pepperoni slices
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano
- fresh basil leaves
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Slice bread horizontally to create 2 pizzas.
Lightly oil a baking sheet and place pizzas crust side up. Brush top with 1/4 cup oil.
Over the bread halves, squeeze tomatoes to break up slightly.(juice and all)
Pull pieces of Fresh mozzarella from the ball and place on halves.
Top with mushrooms, shredded mozzarella, and pepperoni.
Bake until cheese has melted and crust is crispy, about 25 minutes.
Remove from oven, and sting some chopped fresh basil and serve