- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1/2-cup mushrooms
- 1 (8 by 14-inch) piece focaccia
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for preparing pan and garnishing
- 1 1/2 cups canned whole tomatoes
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella ball
- 1/2 cup shredded regular mozzarella
- 20-40 fresh pepperoni slices
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano
- fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Slice bread horizontally to create 2 pizzas.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet and place pizzas crust side up. Brush top with 1/4 cup oil.
- Over the bread halves, squeeze tomatoes to break up slightly.(juice and all)
- Pull pieces of Fresh mozzarella from the ball and place on halves.
- Top with mushrooms, shredded mozzarella, and pepperoni.
- Bake until cheese has melted and crust is crispy, about 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and sting some chopped fresh basil and serve
NotesThis is a quick, kid friendly meal. We cut our bread and crumble the piece on top and bake.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
NFPG Recipe Collection
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More