- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis can be tweaked with different salad dressings, veggies, etc. Really easy & good. Enjoy
- 3 cups Minute White Rice, uncooked
- 3 cups warm water
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.), 1/2 inch thick
- 1 can (13-3/4 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes (about 2 large)
- 1/2 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup pesto
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix rice and water; spoon evenly onto center of each of six large sheets of heavy-duty foil. Top each with 1 chicken breast. Cover evenly with the artichokes and tomatoes, then drizzle evenly with the combined dressing and pesto.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and both ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place packets in single layer in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until chicken is cooked through. Remove packets from oven; let stand 5 min. Place one packet on each of six dinner plates. Cut slits in foil with sharp knife to release steam before opening.