- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups Minute White Rice, uncooked
- 3 cups warm water
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.), 1/2 inch thick
- 1 can (13-3/4 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes (about 2 large)
- 1/2 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup pesto
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix rice and water; spoon evenly onto center of each of six large sheets of heavy-duty foil. Top each with 1 chicken breast. Cover evenly with the artichokes and tomatoes, then drizzle evenly with the combined dressing and pesto.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and both ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place packets in single layer in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until chicken is cooked through. Remove packets from oven; let stand 5 min. Place one packet on each of six dinner plates. Cut slits in foil with sharp knife to release steam before opening.
NotesThis can be tweaked with different salad dressings, veggies, etc. Really easy & good. Enjoy
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More