- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. boneless skinless breast halves (about 4 small)
- 4 tsp taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 lb red potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced (about 2 c)
- 1/2 c salsa
- 3/4 c shredded mexican-style cheese
- 1/4 c sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400F. Sprinkle chicken with seasoning mix. Place 1/2 c of the potatoes on center of each of 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil; top evenly wth chicken, salsa and cheese.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and both ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place in 15x10x1" baking pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove packets from oven. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening. Serve with sour cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More