- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. boneless skinless breast halves (about 4 small)
- 4 tsp taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 lb red potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced (about 2 c)
- 1/2 c salsa
- 3/4 c shredded mexican-style cheese
- 1/4 c sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400F. Sprinkle chicken with seasoning mix. Place 1/2 c of the potatoes on center of each of 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil; top evenly wth chicken, salsa and cheese.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and both ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place in 15x10x1" baking pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove packets from oven. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening. Serve with sour cream.
Fun appetizers and snacks
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More