- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. boneless skinless breast halves (about 4 small)
- 4 tsp taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 lb red potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced (about 2 c)
- 1/2 c salsa
- 3/4 c shredded mexican-style cheese
- 1/4 c sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400F. Sprinkle chicken with seasoning mix. Place 1/2 c of the potatoes on center of each of 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil; top evenly wth chicken, salsa and cheese.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and both ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place in 15x10x1" baking pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove packets from oven. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening. Serve with sour cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More