- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup zucchini chunks (1-1/2 inch)
- 1 cup medium button mushrooms
- 1 cup each: red and yellow pepper chunks (1-1/2 inch)
- 1 cup large cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Toss vegetables and tomatoes with dressing. Place in center of 18-inch-long piece of heavy-duty foil. (Or, use double layer of regular foil.) Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- GRILL 8 to 10 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender, turning after 4 min.
- CUT slits in foil to release steam. Open packet. Sprinkle vegetable mixture with cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More