FOIL-PACK STEAK FAJITAS
- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1-1/2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1-1/2 cups hot water
- 1 Tbsp. Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 lb steak
- 1 each: green and red pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup Mexican Style Finely Shredded Taco Cheese
Heat oven to 400ºF.
Fold up all sides of each of four 18x12-inch sheets of heavy-duty foil to form 1-inch rim; spray foil with cooking spray.
Combine rice, water and taco seasoning; spoon evenly onto centers of foil.
Top evenly with remaining ingredients.
Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
Bake 30 to 35 min. or until steak is cooked through (165ºF).
Let stand 5 min. Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening packets.