- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1-1/2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1-1/2 cups hot water
- 1 Tbsp. Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 lb steak
- 1 each: green and red pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup Mexican Style Finely Shredded Taco Cheese
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Fold up all sides of each of four 18x12-inch sheets of heavy-duty foil to form 1-inch rim; spray foil with cooking spray.
- Combine rice, water and taco seasoning; spoon evenly onto centers of foil.
- Top evenly with remaining ingredients.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until steak is cooked through (165ºF).
- Let stand 5 min. Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening packets.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
MetroCooking DC 2013
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More