- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 25
- - 300 grams of tortellini
- - 1 blue cheese
- - 1 Brie (French Cheese)
- - 250 ml of creme fraiche
- - Salt
- - Pepper
- - Some olive oil
- The tortellini takes quite some time to cook, approcimately 15 minutes, so start off by putting a pan with water on the fire. When cooking, add the tortellini.
- Chop the cheeses into small parts, so they will melt more easily.
- In another pan, put in the olive oil and spread it across the surface. Make sure the heat is turned low. Then add both the cheeses and let them slowly melt, with stirring every now and then. When the cheeses are almost melted, add the creme fraiche and make sure it all mixes. Keep the heat low to avoid anything will stick to the pan to much.
- Take the tortellini of the fire and throw them in with the sauce (get rid of the water first, of course!), you are all set!
- Fokke de Jong
- If you want to add meat, fry soms chopped little pieces of bacon on the side and add them to the mix in the end.
NotesI really wanted to make something different from the regulare pasta sauce you can always buy in the stores, or the ones everybody makes. I, Fokke de Jong, decided to try something different. Being a big fan of creme fraiche, this was the basis, the cheeses just happened to be in my house!
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More