- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 lb. powdered sugar
- Beat condensed milk, corn syrup and vanilla in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Stir in powdered sugar.
- There will be a large mass of crumbs.
- Turn onto a board and knead until smooth.
- Roll out as needed for cakes.
- To color: knead paste food coloring in fondant until desired shade is reached.
- Stores well in the a sealed container in the refrigerator of freezer for several months.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
The Naked Macaron
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More