- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 lb. powdered sugar
- Beat condensed milk, corn syrup and vanilla in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Stir in powdered sugar.
- There will be a large mass of crumbs.
- Turn onto a board and knead until smooth.
- Roll out as needed for cakes.
- To color: knead paste food coloring in fondant until desired shade is reached.
- Stores well in the a sealed container in the refrigerator of freezer for several months.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Growers' Giveback Potluck
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More