- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 lb. powdered sugar
- Beat condensed milk, corn syrup and vanilla in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Stir in powdered sugar.
- There will be a large mass of crumbs.
- Turn onto a board and knead until smooth.
- Roll out as needed for cakes.
- To color: knead paste food coloring in fondant until desired shade is reached.
- Stores well in the a sealed container in the refrigerator of freezer for several months.
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More