- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups lukewarm water
- 1 pkg. rapid rise yeast
- 1 1/2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, plus extra for oiling bowl
- 4 cups flour, plus extra for dusting hands and work surfaces
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- Pour water into work bowl of a large food processor.
- Sprinkle yeast and sugar over water and pulse twice.
- Add oil, flour and salt and process until mixture comes together.
- Dough should be soft and slightly sticky. (If it is very sticky add flour 1 tbsp. at a time and pulse briefly. It it is too stiff add 1 tbsp. water and pulse briefly.)
- Process another 30 seconds.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured work surface, knead by hand to form a smooth, round ball.
- Put dough into a deep lightly oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Place in a warm oven (100 degree).
- Let rise for 30 minutes or until doubled. Remove from oven, punch dough down and turn onto lightly floured work surface.
- Divide into 4” balls and proceed with pizza making.
- **note: this dough can be used on a grill or in the oven.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More