- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryLove these Hail Merry products so much I wanted to make it myself.
- 1/4 cup Organic cacao powder
- 4 tbs of Raw local honey
- 1 scoop of hemp protein powder
- 1/4 cup of reduced fat unsweetened shredded coconut
- handfull of almonds
- Place almonds, powder, and coconut in food processor and mix until roughly mixed.
- Add warmed honey to mix slowly 1 spoon at a time and mix.
- Add more if needed to form palm sized balls of the choco-macarrons.
- Ready to eat or place in fridge for storage.