- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/4 cup Organic cacao powder
- 4 tbs of Raw local honey
- 1 scoop of hemp protein powder
- 1/4 cup of reduced fat unsweetened shredded coconut
- handfull of almonds
- Place almonds, powder, and coconut in food processor and mix until roughly mixed.
- Add warmed honey to mix slowly 1 spoon at a time and mix.
- Add more if needed to form palm sized balls of the choco-macarrons.
- Ready to eat or place in fridge for storage.
NotesLove these Hail Merry products so much I wanted to make it myself.
Recipes for Vitality
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More