- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Combine and melt in microwave
- 32 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup water
- Combine and cook to soft ball stage Stir
- 2 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 15 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Remove from heat and add marshmallow mixture,9 oz. chocolate chips, 2 tsp vanilla ND 1 1/2 cup nuts.
- Pour into greased 9x13 pan. Cut when cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More