- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Combine and melt in microwave
- 32 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup water
- Combine and cook to soft ball stage Stir
- 2 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 15 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Remove from heat and add marshmallow mixture,9 oz. chocolate chips, 2 tsp vanilla ND 1 1/2 cup nuts.
- Pour into greased 9x13 pan. Cut when cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More