- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12 oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 dash of salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup nuts - your choice, if desired
- Just melt these ingredients together in a heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring to ensure that it doesn't stick or burn.
- Once it's thoroughly mixed and smooth, pour into a buttered cake pan or just a dinner-size plate.
- Allow to cool in the refrigerator.
- Then cut into 1-inch squares.
NotesCan use white chocolate, peanut butter chips, fruits, mints, just be creative!
Easy and good!!
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Honey-Lime Chicken SkewersSee More