- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12 oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 dash of salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup nuts - your choice, if desired
- Just melt these ingredients together in a heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring to ensure that it doesn't stick or burn.
- Once it's thoroughly mixed and smooth, pour into a buttered cake pan or just a dinner-size plate.
- Allow to cool in the refrigerator.
- Then cut into 1-inch squares.
NotesCan use white chocolate, peanut butter chips, fruits, mints, just be creative!
Easy and good!!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More