- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12 oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 dash of salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup nuts - your choice, if desired
- Just melt these ingredients together in a heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring to ensure that it doesn't stick or burn.
- Once it's thoroughly mixed and smooth, pour into a buttered cake pan or just a dinner-size plate.
- Allow to cool in the refrigerator.
- Then cut into 1-inch squares.
NotesCan use white chocolate, peanut butter chips, fruits, mints, just be creative!
Easy and good!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More