- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12 oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 dash of salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup nuts - your choice, if desired
- Just melt these ingredients together in a heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring to ensure that it doesn't stick or burn.
- Once it's thoroughly mixed and smooth, pour into a buttered cake pan or just a dinner-size plate.
- Allow to cool in the refrigerator.
- Then cut into 1-inch squares.
NotesCan use white chocolate, peanut butter chips, fruits, mints, just be creative!
Easy and good!!
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More