- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 lbs.
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- Dash salt
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt.
- Remove from heat; stir in nuts and vanilla.
- Spread evenly into wax paper-lined 8 or-9-inch square pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squared. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Babette's Test Kitchen
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More