- 3 Rhodes Texas™ rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 egg, beaten
- mayonnaise, if desired
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 3 sliced deli ham meat
- 3 slices cheese
- Cut 1/4 off of one roll and roll it into a 10-inch rope.
- Cut the rope into 4 segments for the laces. Set aside.
- Press remaining 2 3/4 rolls into a football shape leaving the top mounded and edges thinner.
- Pull the ends to exaggerate the points.
- Place on a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- With a knife, make a slight cut across the top of the football not quite reaching the points.
- Lay each lace across the cut. Using a toothpick or knife, push the ends of the laces down into the football securing them tightly.
- Brush with egg and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350°F 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool and then slice.
- Spread with mayonnaise, if desired and stuff with lettuce, deli meat and cheese.
NotesKick-Off your Game Day party with this adorable Football Hero Sandwich recipe!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Veggie breakfast burritos, ready to eat
Santa Fe ChiliSee More