- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter OR margarine
- 1 cup salad oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Stir together: flour, cream of tartar, soda, salt, and quick oats.
- Set aside.
- Mix white sugar, brown sugar, butter, oil. Add egg and vanilla.
- Mix in dry ingredients with milk.
- Stir in coconut and nuts.
- Drop from teaspoon and bake on greased cookie sheet.*
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- For easier clean-up, line cookie sheets with parchment.
NotesThese are another precious recipe from my husband's grandma.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More