- Cooking Time: 5 hours
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 lbs stew beef
- 1(16 oz) can green beans or peas
- 2 lrg carrots, sliced thin
- 2 onions chopped
- 1 large potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 can mushroom soup (or tomato soup)
- 1 1/2 soup cans of water
- Preheat oven 275 degrees.
- Place meat in a large casserole dish and add veggies, soup and water.
- Don't stir
- Cover lightly with tin foil or lid.
- Cook in oven for 5 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gluten-Free and Delicious
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More