- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ½ cup Dr Bronner’s Organic Castille Soap
- ¼- ¾ cup hot water (not boiling)
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Glycerin
- 8 drops Tea Tree essential oil.
- Blend all ingredients together, using as much water as required, depending on the consistency preferred.
- If you find your consistency is a bit watery add a tad bit more salt.
NotesI like a man to think of me always, even when he’s doing something as mundane as shaving! Why not make the night truly unforgettable by sending him home with his own shaving cream, even put his name on the jar & you will linger on his every thought. It’s a great way to see a grown man giggle!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More