- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ½ cup Dr Bronner’s Organic Castille Soap
- ¼- ¾ cup hot water (not boiling)
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Glycerin
- 8 drops Tea Tree essential oil.
- Blend all ingredients together, using as much water as required, depending on the consistency preferred.
- If you find your consistency is a bit watery add a tad bit more salt.
NotesI like a man to think of me always, even when he’s doing something as mundane as shaving! Why not make the night truly unforgettable by sending him home with his own shaving cream, even put his name on the jar & you will linger on his every thought. It’s a great way to see a grown man giggle!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More