- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 egg whites, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat egg whites until foamy.
- Gradually add sugar and continue beating until they hold a stiff peak.
- Add salt and vanilla. Stir well, add pecans and chocolate chips.
- Cover cookie sheet with foil paper and grease with butter. Drop by teaspoons onto the foil. Put in oven and turn the oven off.
- Leave overnight in oven with door closed.
- In the morning take cookies out and put into air tight container.
NotesGot this from a girlfriend I use to work with.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More