- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 egg whites, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat egg whites until foamy.
- Gradually add sugar and continue beating until they hold a stiff peak.
- Add salt and vanilla. Stir well, add pecans and chocolate chips.
- Cover cookie sheet with foil paper and grease with butter. Drop by teaspoons onto the foil. Put in oven and turn the oven off.
- Leave overnight in oven with door closed.
- In the morning take cookies out and put into air tight container.
NotesGot this from a girlfriend I use to work with.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
Peanut Butter Butterfinger CookiesSee More