- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- First layer:
- 1 c. Flour
- 1/2 c. pecans
- 1/2 c. butter,melted
- Second Layer:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 c. cool whip (from a large container)
- Third layer:
- 2 small boxes instant chocolaate pudding
- 3 1/2 c. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- First layer;
- Mix in 8x12-inch pan the flour,pecans and butter,press over the pottom of pan and bake at 350 for 15 minutes. let cool.
- Second layer;
- Mix all ingredients and spread over first layer.
- Third layer;
- beat all ingredients until thick and spread over second layer
- Fourth layer;
- Spreaed remining cool whip over third layer.
Notesthis is really good, my sister-in-law makes this for special dinners and I will be making it for Thankgiving and Christmas her sister uses lemon pudding in place of the chocolate so they serve both. the lemon also is good. I guess you could use any kind of pudding for what ever kind of pie you might want. I had some of each of the chocolate and the lemon and liked both. they both double this recipe and bake it in a 9 X 13 inch pan
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Simple Homemade Favorites
Cooking for a CureSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More