- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Teasp. Light Brown Sugar
- 1½ cups strawberries, hulled and halved, or quartered if large
- 1-cup blueberries
- ¾ cup raspberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- 2 Tbsp. Small mint leaves
- ¼ cup candied walnuts or pecans (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar and sugar.
- Add strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and mint.
- Toss to combine.
- Transfer to serving bowls and sprinkle nuts over top if desired.
- You can serve it just like this or over vanilla yogurt, ice cream, or frozen yogurt.
NotesThis is a super yummy desert that is also healthy, easy, and fast!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Jean’s Recipe File
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More