- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Teasp. Light Brown Sugar
- 1½ cups strawberries, hulled and halved, or quartered if large
- 1-cup blueberries
- ¾ cup raspberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- 2 Tbsp. Small mint leaves
- ¼ cup candied walnuts or pecans (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar and sugar.
- Add strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and mint.
- Toss to combine.
- Transfer to serving bowls and sprinkle nuts over top if desired.
- You can serve it just like this or over vanilla yogurt, ice cream, or frozen yogurt.
NotesThis is a super yummy desert that is also healthy, easy, and fast!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Classic Beef Stew
chocolate peanut butter cream cheese fillingSee More