FOUR INGREDIENT COOLING CUCUMBER SALSA
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- juice from 1/2 fresh lime
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- Optional Ingredients:
- 1 tsp ground habanero chili powder (optional) (1)
- Squeeze juice from 1/2 fresh lime into bowl. Peel, seed and cube cucumber; add to bowl. Peel half of an avocado; add. Mince jalapeno and add to bowl. Toss all ingredients. You may add salt to taste and ground habanero chili powder for spice.
- Serve with tortilla chips or as a garnish to Quick & Easy, Skillet Black Bean Garden Chili.
- (1)The Spice House
- Nutritional Information -- Estimate only; includes 1/2 tsp of the optional salt. Servings: 4. Calories per serving: 49; Protein: 1 gram; Fat 4 grams; carbohydrates: 4 grams; Fiber: 2 grams; Sodium: 293 mg; Saturated Fats: less than 1 gram; Monounsaturated Fat: 2.5 grams; Polyunsaturated Fat: 1/2 gram; Cholesterol: 0.
- These are my original recipes. Please do not copy, in any form, without written permission.
NotesThis is a light and cooling salsa. However, it can quickly become spicy-hot by adding the optional ground habanero chili powder. Pictured as a garnish to my Quick & Easy, Skillet Black Bean Garden Chili.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More