- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- First layer:
- 1 c. Flour
- 1/2 c. pecans
- 1/2 c. butter,melted
- Second Layer:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 c. cool whip (from a large container)
- Third layer:
- 2 small boxes instant chocolaate pudding
- 3 1/2 c. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- First layer;
- Mix in 8x12-inch pan the flour,pecans and butter,press over the pottom of pan and bake at 350 for 15 minutes. let cool.
- Second layer;
- Mix all ingredients and spread over first layer.
- Third layer;
- beat all ingredients until thick and spread over second layer
- Fourth layer;
- Spreaed remining cool whip over third layer.
Notesthis is really good, my sister-in-law makes this for special dinners and I will be making it for Thankgiving and Christmas her sister uses lemon pudding in place of the chocolate so they serve both. the lemon also is good. I guess you could use any kind of pudding for what ever kind of pie you might want. I had some of each of the chocolate and the lemon and liked both. they both double this recipe and bake it in a 9 X 13 inch pan
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Growers' Giveback Potluck
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More