- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- >2 small lobster tails
- >1lb small bay scallops
- >1lb crab meat (cooked)
- >1lb \"salad size\" shrimp (already cooked)
- >1/4 cup olive oil (garlic infused is best)
- >1 clove garlic, chopped
- >2 lemons
- >2 tblspns parsley
- >Sprinkling of basil
- >1lb linguine, or any thin pasta
- Boil the lobster tails until the shells are red and the meat is firm, about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the meat and cut it into small pieces.
- Saute the scallops in olive oil until firm and opaque-let the edges start to brown just a bit in the oil before removing from heat.
- Cook the pasta.
- Hand squeeze 1 lemon and mix the juice, the oil, the garlic, the basil and 1 tblspn of parsley.
- Add the lobster, scallops, crab and shrimp and toss and mix thoroughly.
- When pasta is finished, toss it in as well.
- Cover and refrigerate over night.
- The next day, hand squeeze the 2nd lemon and add the juice, the 2nd tblspn parsley and another sprinkling of basil and mix it thoroughly.
- My favorite wine for this dish is pinot grigio, no matter if it's for the holidays or on the patio. Pinot grigio is a light, crisp wine and I think it compliments the seafood perfectly.
NotesThis dish is just as good on the holiday table as it is for a patio dinner in the summer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More